We hold Silent Auctions or raffles as part of nearly all our major events. You can donate an item at any time, and we’ll hold it for the next event. Of course, we’ll provide a receipt.
Examples of items donated for past events:
- Restaurant or store gift cards
- Gift cards for massage, manicure, or other spa services
- Jewelry and accessories
- Game or event tickets
- Homemade arts or crafts
- Sports equipment or memorabilia
- Gourmet food items, chocolate, coffees and teas, wine
In addition, we can always use small items for the “goody bags” that we give participants in our annual September walk. (The 2015 walk will take place on Saturday, September, 19, 2015.) We are anticipating 300 walkers, so we can use batches of 50 – 100 items.
- Notepads, small notebooks, sticky notes, or notecards
- Personal hand-sanitizers
- Small product samples (ones with your business logo on them are great!)
- Key chains
- Mini-packs of candy or snacks
- Coupons to your business
- small toys for the kids’ bags
- personal care items such as personal hand sanitizers, toothpaste, etc.