Check out these opportunities for kids with autism and other disabilities and their families to attend a movie in a sensory friendly atmosphere.
What is Sensory Friendly Movie Night?
- At a Sensory Friendly movie, the lights are turned up, the sound is turned down.
- Children will not be expected to follow typical movie etiquette.
- Moving around the room is okay.
- Singing along with the songs is allowed.
- Meltdowns may happen, and that is okay, too.
- This is a judgment free zone where the kids can be themselves.
Sensory Friendly movie nights are held at:
Blanchard Valley School sponsored by the Friends of Blanchard Valley School
Shannon Theatre in Bluffton, OH shows sensory-friendly screenings of movies great for kids from time to time. Call the theater for more details and showtimes.
119 S Main Street
Bluffton, OH 45817